Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from my collection of recipes given to me by my mom when I first got married 25 years ago. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Melt chips with sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, marshmallows and pecans.
- Pour into a buttered dish with sides and refrigerate for 2 hours; cut into squares.