1/1 Photo of Rocky Road Candy
Found this years ago in a magazine, I have added the coconut to it so if you are not keen on that ingredient just leave it out. In The Netherlands I have a hard time finding mini marshmallows so I cut up large ones. Chilling time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- 2Line an 8x8 tin with foil (you can butter one but this is easy to lift out and peel away).
- 3In a large bowl mix the marshmallows, nuts and the coconut.
- 4Add the melted chocolate, mix well.
- 5Spread into the prepared tin.
- 6Chill, when firm cut into small pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Candy
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g