Found this years ago in a magazine, I have added the coconut to it so if you are not keen on that ingredient just leave it out. In The Netherlands I have a hard time finding mini marshmallows so I cut up large ones. Chilling time not included.
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- Line an 8x8 tin with foil (you can butter one but this is easy to lift out and peel away).
- In a large bowl mix the marshmallows, nuts and the coconut.
- Add the melted chocolate, mix well.
- Spread into the prepared tin.
- Chill, when firm cut into small pieces.