Recipe by gailanng
Good with a gooey topping.
Top Review by TexasKelly
These were pretty good, but mine did not come out gooey, they came out a bit dry, I think there was a bit too much flour so next time I would probably cut down on the flour by a cup, and then add a little more if it needed it. I also only baked the brownies themselves for 20 minutes and then put them back in for only 5 minutes with the topping on. Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 12 ounce package chocolate chips in medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally; cool.
- In mixer bowl, beat chocolate mixture, eggs and sugar. Blend in flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Spoon into greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 25 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with marshmallows, pecans and remaining chocolate chips, in that order. Continue baking until golden (15-20 minutes). Cool. Cut with knife dipped in warm water.