Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Moist, sweet bars with lots of exta taste for you and your kids :)
Make and share this Rocky Road Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup marshmallows (mini or other)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut brittle (optinal)
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, cocoa, and instant coffee.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix at speed 3 for 1 minute.
- Add flour and salt gradually.
- Mix in chocolate chips, nuts, and marshmellows.
- Grease a 9/13" pan or line with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Push into pan peanut brittle.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- note: crators are usual.