Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Remember old-fashioned rocky road ice cream? Get that same delicious chocolate, marshmallow and peanut taste all on a rich, fudgy brownie.
- 1 (20 ounce) box Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs or 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and 2 eggs for fudgelike (or 3 eggs for cakelike brownies), using spoon, until well blended. Stir 1 cup of the chocolate chips into batter. Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
- Immediately after removing from oven, sprinkle with 1 1/2 to 2 cups miniature marshmallows, remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and the peanuts. (For softer marshmallows, cover pan with cookie sheet about 2 minutes.) Cool completely, about 2 hours. For 20 brownies, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows with knife dipped in hot water. Store tightly covered.