Recipe by knightgoddess
A yummy combination of two favorite desserts! Goes great with ice cream or perfect right out of the oven!!
- 1 (1 lb) brownie mix
- 1 egg (per brownie mix directions)
- 1⁄4 cup water (per brownie mix directions)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (per brownie mix directions)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) slivered almonds
- 24 mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to brownie mix directions.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- Mix in slivered almonds.
- Coarsely chop chocolate chips and mix into brownie and almond mixture.
- Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Spoon brownie mixture into mini muffin tin.
- Place one mini marshmallow on top of each brownie, press down slightly.
- Bake according to brownie mix directions.