Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Heat oven to 350:. Grease and flour rectangular pan, 13x9 inches.
- Mix half of the cake mix (dry) the butter, brown sugar, water and eggs in a large bowl with a spoon until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and the nuts.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and golden.
- Microwave frosting in microwaveable bowl uncovered on high 15 seconds.
- Drizzle over bars.
- Cool completely.
- For easier cutting, use plastic knife dipped in hot water.
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.