Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Extremely simple bars to make. Absolutely yummy and a real kid pleaser.
- 350 g package chocolate chips
- 300 ml can condensed milk
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 473.18 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 250 g package mini marshmallows
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk and margarine. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl – combine nuts and marshmallows – fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in wax paper lined 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Remove from pan and peel off wax paper.
- Cut into squares – store covered at room temperature (won't last long anyways) or freeze in waxed paper.