- 1 (350 g) package chocolate chips
- 1 (300 ml) can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (250 g) package mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk and margarine. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl – combine nuts and marshmallows – fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in wax paper lined 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Remove from pan and peel off wax paper.
- Cut into squares – store covered at room temperature (won't last long anyways) or freeze in waxed paper.