Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Extremely simple bars to make. Absolutely yummy and a real kid pleaser.
Make and share this Rocky Road Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk and margarine. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl – combine nuts and marshmallows – fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in wax paper lined 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Remove from pan and peel off wax paper.
- Cut into squares – store covered at room temperature (won't last long anyways) or freeze in waxed paper.