Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favourites! It's one of those things that once I start eating it, I go back for "just one more piece" until it's all gone!
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 100 g marshmallows
- 100 g pink marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup glace cherries, mixed colours & roughly chopped
- 375 g milk chocolate melts
- Sprinkle half the coconut over the base of a foil lined slice tin.
- Top with marshmallows, white choc chips, nuts, cherries, and remaining coconut.
- Melt chocolate, and pour evenly over mixture in slice tin.
- Put it in the fridge until it sets, and break it into pieces to serve.
- It keeps really well in an airtight container in the fridge.