Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my most requested thing I make, Everyone just loves it! I make it using marshmallow i make myself and vary it depending on who it is being made for, Its nice with milk chocolate or dark chocolate or even white chocolate and it's nice with plain old peanuts or if it's for someone special I may use macadamia nuts. Either way it's so yum! please try it. This makes 10 large pieces or 30 small squares which fit nicely into mini patty papers.
- Divide chocolate into 2 batches, 400g & 250g.
- Melt 400g chocolate in microwave.
- Cut marshmallow into large squares and stir into the 400g of chocolate, add peanuts and stir, place into a foil lined 9x12 pan, refrigerate till set.
- when set slice down the middle length wise and then each piece into 5 giving you 10 good size pieces.
- Melt remaining chocolate and coat each piece with pastry brush leaving one side bare so you can see the marshmallow.
- Refrigerate till chocolate is set.
Yum! These are very easy to make and very Moorish. I used your Marshmallow recipe to make the Marshmallow and I skipped step five because I ran out of chocolate :( My husband couldn't get enough of them. Thanks dizzydi for posting your recipe.
Turned out wonderful and was quick and easy to make to add to a variety tray we were taking to a cookout. Can't eat just one.
"OOOH! These are VERY ADDITCTIVE!" The words that came out of DH's mouth soon after he took his 1st bite!!! And very simple to make too! I could only get hold of mini marshmallows and all white so had to make individual ones. So I cut the recipe in half, added chopped almonds to the melted chocolate and then dipped in each marshmallow leaving the top half plain and left it on a parchment paper to dry (I didn't have enough room in my fridge). Thank you, Di, for sharing this wonderful recipe, I, DEFINITELY, will be making it again! :)