Recipe by dizzydi
This is my most requested thing I make, Everyone just loves it! I make it using marshmallow i make myself and vary it depending on who it is being made for, Its nice with milk chocolate or dark chocolate or even white chocolate and it's nice with plain old peanuts or if it's for someone special I may use macadamia nuts. Either way it's so yum! please try it. This makes 10 large pieces or 30 small squares which fit nicely into mini patty papers.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yum! These are very easy to make and very Moorish. I used your Recipe #310749 recipe to make the Marshmallow and I skipped step five because I ran out of chocolate :( My husband couldn't get enough of them. Thanks dizzydi for posting your recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide chocolate into 2 batches, 400g & 250g.
- Melt 400g chocolate in microwave.
- Cut marshmallow into large squares and stir into the 400g of chocolate, add peanuts and stir, place into a foil lined 9x12 pan, refrigerate till set.
- when set slice down the middle length wise and then each piece into 5 giving you 10 good size pieces.
- Melt remaining chocolate and coat each piece with pastry brush leaving one side bare so you can see the marshmallow.
- Refrigerate till chocolate is set.