Recipe by Biffy 62
I got this recipe from a friend of mine who had brought it to a pot luck kid's Halloween party. It was a hit with everyone.
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 9 graham crackers, laid out to fit pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Foil and spray 8x8 dish. Layer with graham crackers.
- In double boiler melt, chocolate chips, icing sugar, margarine and slightly beaten egg. Cook until smooth.
- Cool slightly but not too much; you want the marshmallows to melt a tad.
- Pour over the crackers and smooth out. Cool for 3 hours in fridge.
- Cut into bite size pieces and store in covered Tupperware in fridge.