1/3 Photos of Rocky Mountain Mini Cheesecakes (Light)
Elegant way to serve cheesecakes - makes 12 beautiful little mini cheesecakes! Delicious and low fat! You can't ask for anything more!! You can replace the ricotta by cottage cheese. If you only have large marshmallows, use scissors to cut into smaller pieces. Adapted from a R. Reisman recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- 2In a food processor, combine ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream, egg, sugar, cocoa, and flour; purée until smooth. Divide among prepared muffin cups.
- 3Set the muffin tin in a larger pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the muffin cups. (This keeps the cheesecakes moist.).
- 4Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips evenly over cheesecakes. Bake for 5 minutes longer, or until marshmallows and chocolate chips begin to melt.
- 5Remove the muffin tin from its water bath. Let the tin cool on a wire rack. Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Mountain Mini Cheesecakes (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g