- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate or 1 lb semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup cookie, broken up
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt dark chocolate over gentle heat.
- Combine marshmallows, cereal, cookies, peanuts and cherries.
- Pour the melted chocolate over nut/cereal mixture and combine well.
- Spoon mixture onto waxed paper lined baking sheets in mounds that resemble (very roughly) little mountains.
- Melt white chocolate. Spoon some white chocolate on each cookie and let it run down the “peak” like snow caps on a mountain. Makes 38 cookies.
- In the Kitchen with Bonnie Stern.