1/1 Photo of Rocky Mountain Brisket with Barbecue Sauce
4 hrs 20 mins
This is good by itself or served on onion rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 4 lbs beef brisket
- 1Combine salt, pepper, chili powder and bay leaves.
- 2Rub meat completely with liquid Smoke.
- 3Place meat, fat side up, in a large roasting pan.
- 4Sprinkle dry seasoning mixture on top.
- 5Cover tightly.
- 6Bake for 3 1/2 to 4 hours at 325 degrees.
- 7Scrape seasoning off meat and cut in very thin slices across the grain.
- 8Serve with barbecue sauce.
- 9To make sauce, combine all ingredients.
- 10Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 11Cook for 10 minutes.
- 12Serve with sliced brisket.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Mountain Brisket with Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1163.6
- Calories from Fat 838
- Total Fat 93.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 251.2 mg
- Sodium 1740.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 53.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: