Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I saw this prepared on a morning talk show by a local bed and breakfast inn. This has a rich, wonderful flavor. Easy to prepare and only 5 ingredients!
- 1 jar dried beef
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly spray 6X9 glass baking dish with Pam.
- Line bottom of dish with dried beef slices.
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each breast (no need to secure with toothpicks).
- Place chicken over beef.
- Mix soup and sour cream together.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Excellent served over rice and with green beans.
My mother used to make this and now I do. I think it is a great dish for company. Try it!