Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came off the box of my son's favourite cereal. A very popular cake with children,and very easy to make with them too!
- 110 g butter, room temperature
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 414.03 ml plain flour, sifted
- 118.29 ml sultana
- 354.88 ml crunchy nut corn flakes
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 59.14 ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 180.Cream together the butter and sugar,add remaining ingredients.Mix well until mixture resembles a stiff dough.
- Place heaped teaspoons of mixture on a greased/lined baking sheet,forming rocky shapes.
- Bake for approx 15 mins until golden.
My daughters and husband all enjoyed these rocky crunch cakes. Made to the recipe and made double the quantity stated (30 cookies) I think maybe double the size would be better, though none of my family were complaining. I think to get 14 serves you would want about a golf ball size blob of dough. Photo also to be posted. Reviewed for Aus/NZ October Recipe Swap
I too got this recipe from a box of Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes. I got on here to post it for safe keeping, but you beat me to it! Thanks Noo! These are delicious and easy to make!