Recipe by Noo
This came off the box of my son's favourite cereal. A very popular cake with children,and very easy to make with them too!
Top Review by **Jubes**
My daughters and husband all enjoyed these rocky crunch cakes. Made to the recipe and made double the quantity stated (30 cookies) I think maybe double the size would be better, though none of my family were complaining. I think to get 14 serves you would want about a golf ball size blob of dough. Photo also to be posted. Reviewed for Aus/NZ October Recipe Swap
- 110 g butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 1 1⁄2 cups crunchy nut corn flakes
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180.Cream together the butter and sugar,add remaining ingredients.Mix well until mixture resembles a stiff dough.
- Place heaped teaspoons of mixture on a greased/lined baking sheet,forming rocky shapes.
- Bake for approx 15 mins until golden.