Recipe by Parrot Head Mama
Had these at a bridal shower and begged the recipe off of one of the bridesmaids. Total hit at any party or get together.
- 1 package of mission sundried tomato wraps or 1 package tortilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (reduced fat cream cheese)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) canshopped black olives
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped extra fine
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except tortillas, together. Spread in the middle of the wrap all the way around to the edge and roll tightly. Stick in the fridge wrapped in some tin foil. Then by the time you are done with filling the last one, you can start slicing the first one you did which is nice and firm in the fridge at this point.