Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A twist on a classic London Broil - BBQ style
Make and share this Rock's Way to London Broil recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
- 16 slices bacon (1 whole package)
- 3 tablespoons dry rub seasonings (Smoked Apple Wood)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Prepare London Broil.
- Rub oil on meat.
- Rub apple wood seasoning on meat.
- Cross hatch / braid the bacon over the meat.
- Indirect Charcoal grill for 40 - 45 minutes; more or less on time to desired internal temperature.
- Remove from Grill, Let rest.
- Slice and Serve.