Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cookie recipe was given to me at a holiday cookie exchange last year. This cookie was my favorite! I haven't made these cookies yet so I'm just guessing on the prep time.
- Cream butter and sugar - add vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in water and add to the butter mixture.
- Add flour and then fold in beaten eggs.
- Add nuts and dates and mix well with wooden spoon or by hand (dough will be stiff).
- Drop on cookie sheets with teaspoon.
- Decorate with cherries.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes.