Recipe by taylormademarket
Serve this RAW Granola with berries & raw nut milk. Or just enjoy by itself as a healthy delicious snack.
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts (soaked for 4 hours)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashews (soaked for 4 hours)
- 1 1⁄2 cups almonds (soaked for 4 hours)
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw sunflower seeds (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw pumpkin seeds (soaked for 2 hours)
- 3⁄4 cup oat flour (grind oats in blender until fine powder)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (grind in a coffee grinder)
- 3⁄4 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- 10 large medjool dates, pitted (soaked in hot water for 30 min)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1⁄2 cup Agave (not pancake syrup) or 1⁄2 cup 100% real maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse soaked nuts in food processor until chopped.
- Place nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ground oats & flaxseeds to the bowl and combine with the processed nuts and seeds. Stir in coconut and cranberries (or raisins).
- Without cleaning the food processor, add chopped apples, soaked dates, lemon juice, coconut oil, tahini, agave (or REAL maple syrup), vanilla, cinnamon and salt and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the bowl and stir into the nut mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spread out onto 2 or 3 Teflex sheets and dehydrate for 8 to 12 hours at 115 degrees F. Flip over onto mesh tray, remove Teflex sheets and dehydrate for another 8 to 12 hours or until dry and crisp. Remove from dehydrator and let cool. When cool, break up into small pieces and store until needed in an air tight container. Refrigerated, it will last for a few weeks.