Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Make and share this Rockin' Raspberry Refresher recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh unsweetened raspberries or 1⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup club soda, divided, chilled
- Place raspberries and lemonade concentrate in a blender. Cover and blend on HIGH speed until smooth. Add 1/4 cup club soda to the blender. Cover and blend until mixed.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup club soda into a tall glass. Pour in lemonade mixture, stir and serve.
Really light and really good! I love raspberries!!