Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from hungrygirl.com. A lightened up taco salad. Am posting some lighter version recipes from there to have on hand.
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free vegetarian chili
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 6 baked corn tortilla chips, crushed
- Prepare chili as directed.
- Place lettuce in a big bowl.
- Top with tomatoes, chili and cheese.,then add the olives and sour cream.
- Finish off with the crushed tortilla chips.