1/1 Photo of Rockin' Enchiladas W/ Sour Cream Sauce
This is my sister Alexis' recipe. The most delicious enchiladas you'll ever have. The sour cream sauce really makes this meal. Original recipe calls for 1 4 oz. can of diced jalepenos in meat mixture but DH does not like it spicy so I omit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Saute onion in oil until translucent.
- 2Add ground beef and brown, drain fat then add back to pan.
- 3Add taco seasoning and 1 can green chiles.
- 4In a large bowl combine sour cream, cream of chicken, 1 can green chiles, garlic powder, chile powder, cayenne, salt & pepper.
- 5Roll 3-4 tbs. of meat into each tortilla, place in casserole dish.
- 6Spread sour cream mixture over rolled tortillas and top with cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake 15-20 minute at 300 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rockin' Enchiladas W/ Sour Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1248.5
- Calories from Fat 525
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 2957.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 43.8 g