- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 2 medium potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- bay leaf
- 1 cup red pepper (1 large cored seeded and chopped)
- 1 cup frozen corn or 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 lbs rockfish, filets (cubed 3/4 inch)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chipotle chile
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or enough to cover the bottom of your pot)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large soup pot add olive oil just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Saute onions and celery until soft.
- Add all liquid ingredients, garlic and potatoes.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer for about 5 additional minutes carful not to over cook fish.
- Add parsley last and sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese when serving.