Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Packed with lovely fresh ingredients. Cooking time includes roasting the chicken
Make and share this Rocket, Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then rub with a little olive oil.
- Place in a roasting tray and roast for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked, adding the bread after 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow chicken to cool slightly.
- Tear the meat into long pieces with two forks and set aside.
- Fry the pancetta in a little oil until crispy. Toss the chicken with the croutons, rocket, mint leaves, tomatoes and pancetta.
- Season well; dress with a little balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.