1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Packed with lovely fresh ingredients. Cooking time includes roasting the chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- 2Season the chicken with salt and pepper then rub with a little olive oil.
- 3Place in a roasting tray and roast for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked, adding the bread after 30 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and allow chicken to cool slightly.
- 5Tear the meat into long pieces with two forks and set aside.
- 6Fry the pancetta in a little oil until crispy. Toss the chicken with the croutons, rocket, mint leaves, tomatoes and pancetta.
- 7Season well; dress with a little balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocket, Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 287.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: