Rockefeller Dorado (Bonefish Copycat)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Baste Mahi fillets with lemon juice; bake 15-20 min or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- For Rockefeller topping, begin by melting butter in a large saucepan.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 min or until thickened.
- Reduce heat and add cheese, stirring until smooth.
- Add the crab and spinach, stirring until until crab is heated thoroughly.
- Serve topping over Mahi fillets (suggested side: Garlic Whipped Potatoes).