1/2 Photos of Rock the Qasbah Grapefruit Refreshment
Grapefruit and rosewater are one. I couldn't let that whole container of grapefruit juice go to waste, could I? A CG Original.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces grapefruit juice (red or yellow)
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon rose water
- 1/2 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1Pour grapefruit juice into chilled glass.
- 2Add rosewater, pomegranate molasses and lime juice. Stir.
- 3Garnish with mint leaves (or verbena) and a lime slice.
- 4Variation: To rock the Qasbah even more, add 1 ounce of gin, vodka or Captain Morgan's spiced rum.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock the Qasbah Grapefruit Refreshment
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: