Recipe by COOKGIRl
Grapefruit and rosewater are one. I couldn't let that whole container of grapefruit juice go to waste, could I? A CG Original.
Top Review by magpie diner
4 1/2 for me too. Such a great flavour combo, I liked it very much. I found it a lot to drink on my own, I usually only drink gf juice in very small quantities. But I can picture myself sipping on this over ice in the summer, with a splash of mineral water and perhaps that vodka that some others mentioned ;). I think it would be a big hit at our next BBQ get together. Thanks CG!
- 10 ounces grapefruit juice (red or yellow)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon rose water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- mint leaves or lemon verbena leaf
- lime slice
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour grapefruit juice into chilled glass.
- Add rosewater, pomegranate molasses and lime juice. Stir.
- Garnish with mint leaves (or verbena) and a lime slice.
- Variation: To rock the Qasbah even more, add 1 ounce of gin, vodka or Captain Morgan's spiced rum.