- 6 ounces spring mixed salad greens
- 4 ounces rock shrimp
- 1 ounce margarine
- 1⁄4 ounce raw garlic
- 2 ounces sliced red onions
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 1 ounce glazed walnuts
- 2 1⁄2 ounces cucumbers, slices
- 3 ounces porter-raspberry vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saute pan, saute rock shrimp, margarine and garlic, season to taste.
- Rinse and spin spring mix.
- Top salad with sliced red onion, cranberries, blue cheese, walnuts and cucumbers neatly. Arrange shrimp on top.
- Drizzle Porter-Raspberry vinaigrette on salad.