1/2 Photos of Rock & Roll Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese
1 hr 20 mins
The Rock & Roll BBQ Chef's Note:
This zippy recipe is a BBQ favorite. It is served when we do catering and it seems to suit a wide variety of tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb macaroni noodles (cooked in advance)
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, melted
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup flour
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced jalapenos (from a can or jar)
- 1/2 cup jalapeno juice (from the jar)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs (for topping)
- 1In a saucepan melt butter, then add cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- 2Add heavy cream and whisk it inches Then add jalapeño juice and whisk that inches
- 3Mix in Cheese, stir until cheese is completely melted.
- 4Mix in Jalapeños, Salt, Cajun Seasoning, and Flour.
- 5Continue whisking until all ingredients are completely mixed.
- 6Grease a casserole dish and layer bottom of pan with half of the cooked macaroni.
- 7Gently pour half the mixture over noodles.
- 8Add another layer of noodles and cheese mixture.
- 9Sprinkle top with bread crumbs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock & Roll Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1115.6
- Calories from Fat 716
- Total Fat 79.6 g
- Saturated Fat 49.2 g
- Cholesterol 257.8 mg
- Sodium 954.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: