Recipe by The Rock & Roll BBQ Chef
This is a big favorite around the Rock & Roll BBQ Headquarters. It is great with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread.
Top Review by KJK #5
Very good - has nice heat! I grated the onion rather than chopping it - made a nice smooth mixture. I used the leftovers (it was a small party) as a spread on smoked sausage on a roll - YUMM!! I am making it again for a party next weekend - Thank you!
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups parmesan cheese (buy it pre shredded in the bag)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a pie pan.
- In a bowl MIX everything.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- You can sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese on top and return to oven for a few minutes to melt if you wish.