Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are really good and easy. Great for lunch or a cool Summer dinner :)
- 4 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup packed washed fresh spinach leaves
- 3 ounces thinly sliced turkey breast
- Spread each tortilla evenly with 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- Cover with thin layer of preserves and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Arrange spinach leaves and turkey over cheddar cheese.
- Roll up tortillas and trim ends.
- Cut crosswise in half or into 1 inch pieces.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Very tasty combo! I cut it down to one "roller" for my lunch today. I used some leftover roasted chicken breast (shredded) instead of the sliced turkey and a mix of greens (which included spinach) because they were what I had on hand. Love the sweetness added by the peach preserves. Thanks for sharing!
These are GREAT. I used Whole wheat Tortillas and baby greens. (spinach did not look good. I also use reduded fat Garden-Vegetable cream cheese. Everyone loved them!!! Koechin/Chef
Yum! A great idea for a packed lunch. I loved the combination of peach preserves and cheddar, a little unusual and entirely delicious. Thanks, jovigirl!