Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Show off your blender moves with thick, frothy fruit smoothies that are good for you, too.
Make and share this Rock 'n' Roll Smoothies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) carton strawberry yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Remove the peel from the banana. Using a table knife, cut banana into chunks.
- Put banana chunks, frozen strawberries, yogurt, and milk into a blender container.
- Cover blender with lid and blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Turn off blender. Pour drink into glasses. Use rubber scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- Serve with a slice of toast and your favorite cereal.
Yipee! A delicious smoothie without added sugar! I used low fat strawberry yogurt, and low fat vanilla almond milk. Turned out nice and thick. DD loved it!!
Delicious! I used fresh strawberries, low-fat strawberry yogurt and added one scoop vanilla protein powder. The banana makes this sweet like a milkshake without adding any sugar. I drank the whole thing for lunch, but this could serve two or three with cereal as suggested, but definitely not four. Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Very good taste! Directions so good, a 4 year old could follow. Made this for my sister's breakfast and served with Baked Oatmeal. Thnx for posting, Chef. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.