- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) carton strawberry yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the peel from the banana. Using a table knife, cut banana into chunks.
- Put banana chunks, frozen strawberries, yogurt, and milk into a blender container.
- Cover blender with lid and blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Turn off blender. Pour drink into glasses. Use rubber scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender.
- Serve with a slice of toast and your favorite cereal.