Kiwi Kathy's Note:
An old recipe I've had for years that makes the best Rock Cakes ever!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease oven tray and set to hot (400f).
- 2Sift flour,rub in butter,mix in sugar and spice.
- 3Add fruits and mix in well.
- 4Beat egg and add milk, then mix with the dry ingredients to a stiff dough.
- 5Put small tablespoonfuls in little rough heaps on greased baking tin.
- 6Bake in a hot oven(400f) for 10 - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: