Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Baked Chicken Wings, not fried! Oriental style sauce....great ball game watching snack! These are called Rochester WIngs because they supposedly originated in Rochester, NY.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken wings in a large heavy-duty ziplock bag. Add the chicken wings; seal bag securely, and place in a large bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken wings, reserving marinade. Place chicken wings in an ungreased 15x10x1 jelly roll pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until done, basting frequently with the reserved marinade. Serve warm.
Yummy wings...I lined the pan with foil for easy clean up...and sure was happy I did...this are nice and sticky...keep the napkins handy...I followed the recipe to a T and made not changes...even the cooking time was spot on...this is a keeper...thanks for posting it...=)
I agree with the napkins, other than than that these were a BIG HIT. Had these for the super bowl, and as to the recipe didn't make any adjustments at all. The marrinade was #1 here, and have some drumsticks, and want to try this on them later this week. Made for PRMR tag.
Delish!!! Great flavoured wings....keep the napkins handy!!
Made for PRMR.