A robust "man's" quiche! Bacon, mushrooms, onions, blue cheese & swiss cheese.
Make and share this Rochester Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 425F degrees.
- In skillet fry bacon til crispy, drain on paper towel.
- Remove most fat from skillet then saute' mushrooms and onions til browned.
- In bowl combine eggs, half and half, pepper.
- Crumble bacon onto bottom of prepared pie shell.
- Then add the onions and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over all.
- Top with the grated swiss cheese.
- Pour egg mixture carefully over contents.
- Bake at 425' for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350' bake another 20-25 minutes til center is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.