bug @<'s Note:
Don't bother thinking about the fat content, because you'll eat them anyway! These became "Rochelle's" cookies because she is the oldest child, and was the first of the kids to start baking. I believe this is a Betty Crocker recipe, but my family knows them as "Rochelle's" because she made them so often and so well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix shortening and butter in medium bowl.
- 3Add sugars; cream together.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla.
- 5In separate bowl, mix flour, soda, and salt.
- 6Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; stir in chocolate chips when partially mixed.
- 7Drop by rounded spoonfuls 8-10 minutes.
- 8Let cool on cookie sheet about 1 minute, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rochelle's Chocolate Chip Cookies (Betty Crocker)
Serving Size: 1 (1538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 98.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g