I saw these on one of the morning news shows and they sounded so interesting I had to try them. I can't believe how delicious they are!! Brownies aren't just for dessert anymore! They come from the kitchen of Rocco DiSpirito
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 8 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 8x8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Combine beans, cocoa powder, espresso and egg substitute in food processor. Process about 2 minutes, scraping sides after 1 (make sure mixture is smooth).
- 3Add chocolate syrup, sour cream, butter, Truvia or Splenda and vanilla. Process 1 more minute, till all ingredients are combined.
- 4Pour batter into dish, smoothing the top. Bake for 28-30 minutes, turning pan half way through cooking time. Test with toothpick (will have soft batter clinging to it).
- 5Let cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting into 12 squares. Enjoy!
- 6*Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocco's Low Cal Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 152.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate syrup