Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from NBC's show "Biggest Loser Families" created by famous chef Rocco.
Make and share this Rocco's Grilled Chicken With Warm Mango Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Pam cooking spray
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 1-1/2 pounds
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium red onion, small dice
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped fine
- 1 medium tomatoes, small dice
- 1 large mango, small dice
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill or grill pan over high heat. Spray chicken thighs lightly with PAM and season with Nu-Salt and pepper. Grill about 4 minutes per side, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick pan over med-high heat. Spray with PAM and add onions. Season onions with Nu-Salt and pepper and cook until almost tender.
- Add jalapeno, tomato and mango to the pan. Cook, tossing often, until just heated through.
- Add lime juice and zest and cilantro and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Slice chicken and serve with warm salsa. Although no actual salt is called for in this recipe, please add it as you see fit.
I'm a huge mango fan and this was just a nice easy dinner. A little heat, sweet and just was a very enjoyable dinner. Served this over Scallion jasmine rice and some fresh green beans. Healthy, light, quick and easy.
Made for PAC 2011~