Recipe by JessieGirl
Recipe from NBC's show "Biggest Loser Families" created by famous chef Rocco.
Top Review by SarasotaCook
I'm a huge mango fan and this was just a nice easy dinner. A little heat, sweet and just was a very enjoyable dinner. Served this over Scallion jasmine rice and some fresh green beans. Healthy, light, quick and easy.
Made for PAC 2011~
- Pam cooking spray
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 1-1/2 pounds
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium red onion, small dice
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped fine
- 1 medium tomatoes, small dice
- 1 large mango, small dice
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill or grill pan over high heat. Spray chicken thighs lightly with PAM and season with Nu-Salt and pepper. Grill about 4 minutes per side, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick pan over med-high heat. Spray with PAM and add onions. Season onions with Nu-Salt and pepper and cook until almost tender.
- Add jalapeno, tomato and mango to the pan. Cook, tossing often, until just heated through.
- Add lime juice and zest and cilantro and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Slice chicken and serve with warm salsa. Although no actual salt is called for in this recipe, please add it as you see fit.