1/2 Photos of Robyn's Potato & Broccoli Bake
1 hr 15 mins
Robyn's Kitchen's Note:
This is a quick and easy side for any meal. Add some cooked chopped meat and it can be a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine hashbrowns, brocolli, salt and pepper until thoughroughly mixed.
- 3Add sour cream and stir.
- 4Spoon half of the mixture into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 5Top with half of the cheese.
- 6Spoon remaining mixture on top and finish with a final layer of cheese.
- 7Bake for 1 hour and 15 minute or until the center of casserole is hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robyn's Potato & Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.6
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 964.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g