Recipe by Robyn's Kitchen
I needed a quick side dish to go with salmon. I made this up with what was left in my cupboards and it was quite tasty!
Top Review by AG in SC
I was out of regular white rice to make the Greek rice pilaf that I usually have with chicken kabobs and grilled veggies, but I had some Minute Rice on hand. All I did was add some lemon juice to make this similar to my other recipe, and it was so delicious. Quick and easy too!
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwavable dish, mix broth and seasonings, except parsley.
- Add rice and microwave for 5 minutes (or as minute rice directs).
- Remove from microwave and let rice sit for 2-4 minutes, until all liquid is absorbed. (Covering dish with plastic wrap will help with the absorption).
- Fluff rice with fork and garnish with dried parsley.