1/2 Photos of Robyn's Microwave Rice Pilaf
Robyn's Kitchen's Note:
I needed a quick side dish to go with salmon. I made this up with what was left in my cupboards and it was quite tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwavable dish, mix broth and seasonings, except parsley.
- 2Add rice and microwave for 5 minutes (or as minute rice directs).
- 3Remove from microwave and let rice sit for 2-4 minutes, until all liquid is absorbed. (Covering dish with plastic wrap will help with the absorption).
- 4Fluff rice with fork and garnish with dried parsley.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robyn's Microwave Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: