1/1 Photo of Robyn's Jello
Michelle S.'s Note:
This has been my daughter's favorite Jello since she was an infant. My Mom made it at every holiday meal for her...now that Mom's gone I carry on the tradition. It is very light and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix Jellos and boiling water until Jello is dissolved.
- 2Cut cream cheese into cubes and place in blender.
- 3Pour Jello mixture over, cover (HOLD ONTO COVER) and blend until well mixed.
- 4Pour into a 3 quart Jello mold.
- 5Put pears (juice and all) into blender-- whirl until smooth.
- 6Pour into mold with Jello mixture--stir gently to blend.
- 7Put into refrigerator until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robyn's Jello
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 246.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g