Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This has been my daughter's favorite Jello since she was an infant. My Mom made it at every holiday meal for her...now that Mom's gone I carry on the tradition. It is very light and very tasty!
- 85.04 g package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 85.04 g package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 453.59 g can pears, undrained
- In large bowl, mix Jellos and boiling water until Jello is dissolved.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and place in blender.
- Pour Jello mixture over, cover (HOLD ONTO COVER) and blend until well mixed.
- Pour into a 3 quart Jello mold.
- Put pears (juice and all) into blender-- whirl until smooth.
- Pour into mold with Jello mixture--stir gently to blend.
- Put into refrigerator until set.
Robyn, I thought your recipe was was very quick, very easy and very delicious. Topnotch!!
I made this tonight for our dinner. We loved this, I can't wait to make it for a holiday dinner, I know my WHOLE family will love it. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with us.
Very easy to make and quite tasty too. Reminds me of my a jello dessert my grandmother used to bring to family get togethers. Thank so much for this recipe.