Robyn's Kitchen's Note:
I cook these for a main dish or as an appetizer when I am entertaining. My measurements can be adjusted because I don't usually measure the ingredients. These tend to stick to the pan, so be careful when flipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mix thawed wing dings with the above ingredients.
- 3Line a baking sheet with foil and spray thoroughly with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Align the wing dings on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until done, flipping half-way through. (I cook my wings this long or longer because I like the skin to be crispy instead of gummy).
- 5Note: When flipping and removing, use tongs and pick them up carefully. The wings will stick and you don't want half of your meat stuck to the foil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robyn's Italian Baked Wing Dings
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.8
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 251.5 mg
- Sodium 295.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 60.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: