1/4 Photos of Robyn's Crock Pot Herb Roasted Potatoes
5 hrs 10 mins
Robyn's Kitchen's Note:
This is an easy side dish recipe for the crock pot. Adjust seasonings to your liking because I don't know if the measurements are exact. I also make these in the oven, just bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop potatoes into half moons (slice potato in half longways, then into pieces). Place into crock pot.
- 2Add water and sprinkle with all the herbs and seasoning. Stir to distribute the herbs.
- 3Add butter in separate pieces on top of the potatoes.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until tender.
- 5Note: It may take less time to cook, I'm never home to check when they are actually ready! I've let them cook up to 8 hours and they are still good.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robyn's Crock Pot Herb Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 703.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: