Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. This is a quick and easy appetizer that is packed with flavor and tastes like you worked all day making it.The bites are light and crispy at the same time The Shrimp bites are a 6 step procedure that is so easy. Enjoy!
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup precooked cold chopped shrimp
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 large eggs, separated (save egg whites for rolling)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 1.In a large bowl mix all ingredients together except egg whites and Panko bread crumbs.
- 2.In a separate large bowl combine Panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese set aside.
- 3.Whisk egg whites until frothy with fork.
- 4.Take the Simply Mashed Potato mixure and roll into small 2" balls.
- 5.Dip 2" balls into egg white and roll into Panko crumbs.
- 6. Bake on parchment paper lined pan.