Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made this contless times for cookouts. Another recipe I've had for more years than I can remember.
- 6 slices hard salami, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cauliflower red sweet pepper mix, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into chunks
- Cut salami halves into 1/4 inch slices.
- Pour dressing over combined salami, vegetables and tomatoes.
- Toss lightly, cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours.
- Just before serving, add cheese; toss lightly.
- *Themarinating time is not included*.
This recipe is super good! I used only broccoli & cauliflower, because I couldn't find the mixture with the red peppers in it.