Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made this contless times for cookouts. Another recipe I've had for more years than I can remember.
- Cut salami halves into 1/4 inch slices.
- Pour dressing over combined salami, vegetables and tomatoes.
- Toss lightly, cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours.
- Just before serving, add cheese; toss lightly.
- *Themarinating time is not included*.
This recipe is super good! I used only broccoli & cauliflower, because I couldn't find the mixture with the red peppers in it.