Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a blend of garden vegetables. This recipe has been handed down for as long as I remember I server this at my winery bar & grill--enjoy... and of course.. hell yeah!!
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 large onion, but all will do (prefer sweet)
- 1 large green pepper
- Peel the cucumber and cut into 4 long pieces and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Chop up tomatoes into bit size peaces.
- Chop onion into fine chunks.
- Chop green pepper into fine chunks.
- Add about 2 tsp vegetable oil.
- Then add about 1 1/2 tsp vinegar (the trick is to taste as you go--you can put more in but you can't take it out so be careful).
- Add about 2 tbsp salt, but treat it as vinegar.
- Once you get the hang of it, balancing the vinegar and salt, it's easy and so damn good--enjoy.