Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my cousin. She used to make them every year for our Christmas "treat" bags. EVERYONE always asked for extras....they are THAT good! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed (not melted)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely ground
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- Mix Velveeta and cream cheese with electric blender until well mixed.
- Add the garlic powder, red pepper, Worcestershire and Liquid Smoke and blend well.
- Take the cheese mixture and separate it into 2 equal portions.
- Roll each portion out into a log, approximately 1-2 inches wide.
- Roll each log in paprika, then in pecans.
- Wrap each log individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve or give as a gift.
- Serve with crackers.